[Sca-cooks] Old cooking equipment

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 21:12:04 PDT 2003

How about filling it with hot water and throwing
in a few denture cleaning tablets?  I bought a
pretty crystal vase from a thrift store that had
a lot of grunge inside it.  I filled it with hot
water and then added a couple of denture tablets.
 I had to do it a couple of times before it
removed all the grunge, but it did work.  Of
course, it helped that the vase was transparent
and not opaque.  Just an idea ...

Huette

--- Melanie  Unruh-Bays <maredudd at caerthe.org>
wrote:
> [...]