[Sca-cooks] Summer temperatures and our itenerary

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Jun 16 14:55:00 PDT 2003

as someone who gets heat exhaustion very easily...
(yes, all you chirurgeons, i have had BOTH heat stroke and hypothermia...
AND i have allergies too! arent i fun?)

it is astonishing how *fast* you can get heat exhaustion. my first Pennsic i
*swore* i was pushing fluids, and i still was in chirurgeons point within 5
hours of arrival on site.

i can tell you , however, from experience, that whatever garb i pack the
most of (cool weather, hot weather) the weather will likely be the
opposite.......

by the by.... i missed the pre reg deadline.  is it still possible to sign
up for a specific campsite?
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...