[Sca-cooks] Pennsic War IV

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Jun 16 16:31:53 PDT 2003

so... can i get a copy of this MP3?
and i keep hearing an SCA song about "suicide is painless, and Corwyn must
be brainless, i guess he didnt really want the job" from my friend who hails
from the middle kingdom.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...