[Sca-cooks] Adamantius' email down again...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Mon Jun 16 17:24:07 PDT 2003

On Monday, June 16, 2003, at 07:06  PM, Phlip wrote:

> Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...
>
>> Phlip, every so often the combination of your subject matter and your
>> tag line is... striking. I can't remember what it was last
>> time--maybe kids?--and this time it's poor Adamantius' computor.
>>
>>> "When in doubt, heat it up and hit it with a hammer."
>>
>> Elizabeth/Betty Cook
>
> Well, you gotta admit, following my tagline's advice certainly would
> provide
> a solution to a LOT of problems...suspect Adamantius is tempted to
> follow it
> about now ;-)

Actually, I'm thinking of finding a nice Windows box to open a big ole
can of whomp-a** on, just for fun. My New Old Mac is a good child,
vindicated by the combined forces of inherent coolness and the
admission of my ISP that something is wrong with my/their local
infrastructure. Wednesday I get to start playing with the DV capture
card. Not bad for a clunky old 8600.

Adamantius