[Sca-cooks] FSG, Off Topic and OOP

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Jun 16 20:28:34 PDT 2003

If i had only *known* we were expecting high winds!
you see i was waiting for my partner, Heather, to come back into camp from
Phila (she had to run home for some things) and we were going to eat in the
merchant tent,  finish setting up <guy lines etc> then go to bed.......
since i was still waiting, i was still "open". and wasnt in any hurry to
lower the roof, or anything... if i had only known i would have dropped the
tent roofs lower.. or put the guy lines up.... but i was waiting for heather
to come back

i feel so awful....... i mean i know how to guy line the blasted things,and
i could have dropped the roofs, but i was waiting for help......... and had
no idea a wind storm was en route.

so we lost all three of the "buildings" and a LOT of stuff got damaged.
slightly muddy trim anyone? perfectly machine washable......
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...