Comfits Re: [Sca-cooks] grains of paradise

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Jun 16 20:32:31 PDT 2003

> However, comfits made with grains of paradise seeds might be
> interesting.

Hm... at the Kings and Queens A&S Champions competition, Prudence the
curious entered a selection of comfits, among them coriander comfits. They
were MAHRVELOUS! I have GOT to candy some coriander, now that the weather
is starting to dry out at last.

I'm thinking of bringing comfits as part of my Pennsic A&S entry. Any
suggestions on how to keep 'em relatively cool and dry?

 -- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net "We made a vow/we'd always be friends
How could we know/ that promises end?" Eric Clapton