[Sca-cooks] marzipan slippers?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jun 16 21:54:24 PDT 2003

At 11:00 PM 6/16/03 -0500, you wrote:
>'Lainie commented:
>> Corwyn, she has my address and I've only gotten fun and silly things
>> From her, including a pair of sparkly sequinned slippers that I used
>> last
>> Summer at a SLUG Queen event. They are delightful.
>>
>> Not that I'd mind getting marzipan in the mail- I rather like the
>> stuff.
>Were these sparkly, sequinned slippers of marzipan? Or just regular,
>sequined slippers? You never know with Olwen. :-) Did they fit you? Are
>marzipan slippers more comfortable than glass slippers? Than sugarpaste
>slippers? I wonder if you could drink champagne out of marzipan or
>sugarpaste slippers before they disintegrated.
>Stefan the wierd?
>Who might just get moved before Olwen could send anything.

Stefan, sometimes I worry about you. :-)

The slippers were not marzipan, but some sort of blend of non-edible
man-made products- suitable for poolside or the beach.

Champagne in a sugarpaste slipper? That sound like a soggy mess! How about
champagne poured over quartered strawberries...

'Lainie
-who brought home some strawberries from the grocery but I haven't eaten
any yet