[Sca-cooks] Re: 1st Annual Pennsic Iron Chef Competition

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 08:20:13 PDT 2003

You can e-mail
 ldydaria at msn.com
for information.
  I got this off the website just now.
http://www.geocities.com/pennsicironchef/index.htm

I emailed this lady a couple of months ago about this.
 What she told me at that time is that the pennsic
iron chef is not going to happen at this pennsic and
that the website should have been taken down.  There
have been no changes or updates to the website since
then, so I would have to assume that there is no such
beast.
Helewyse
shame because my camp really wanted me to do it and
would kitchen crew for me.