[Sca-cooks] Badgering the Olwen .. was My address

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:00:11 PDT 2003

> >LIST
> >Avraham
> >Maire
> >Nichola
> >Margali
> >who else?? there was someone else.
>
>Grin.. there is *always* someone else for your wonder treats my dear :-)
>
>What'd I most like is word on whether you will be relocating soon and if
>you
>have an interim mailing box organised?
>
>Mari
>(from the "sweets for the sweets - Oddities for the Odd ones" school of
>thought)

It is beginning to look more and more like my beginning to make the move
after Pennsic.  I will certainly keep you folks informed as to my
whereabouts.
As it is right now, it is a matter of [short] time before I cannot stand one
more idiocy or unprofessional attitude here at work.  It was all I could do
yesterday to keep from taking my plant and going home ~ right after I
smacked one of my co-workers.  It's really getting to me.  <<sorry for the
rant>>
Olwen, suddenly wondering if *I* should be scared