[Sca-cooks] My address

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:16:02 PDT 2003

>>You guys are supposed to eat the stuff....
>
>I have to throw in my agreement here. While the temptation is to put it
>on a shelf somewhere for all to admire, an Olwen Original, bear in mind
>that Olwen is banking on a renewable and therefore infinite market for
>her particular... um... addic... I mean, talent. Would you tell a
>budding costumer friend, "No thanks, I already have a T-Tunic, thank
>you." Okay, some of us would. I won't name them here, but you know who
>you are, Phli... I mean, I won't name you.
>
>Please. Accept the gracious Olwen Original in the spirit in which it
>was intended (even if it is a cattail).
>
>My son helped with the can of Turkey Spam. Does that count?
>
>Adamantius

....um...thanks?!
Yeah.  Eat the stuff.  Only then can you actually see the detail on the
inside.  Like the turkeys.  Brown on the outside, light on the inside.
Cherries, with spanish peanuts used for the pits.  Or the delightful
twinkies with the white chocolate/ground coconut centers.  Anyone can
fashion the outer form, it takes a real screwball to do the inside detail
too!
Olwen, nuts to the middle