[Sca-cooks] Does anyone know anything about this book

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jun 19 12:30:53 PDT 2003

> I found this searching for Midevil cookbooks on ebay.  Does anyone know
> anything about this book?  They have 45 of them in a dutch auction but I
> don't want to bid if it's not a good source.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3527409310&category=11108

I wasn't very satisfied with the interpretations and redactions in
_Travelling Dysshes_ myself. If you would like a cookbook of this type,
both Pleyn Delight and The Medieval Kitchen by Redon et. al. are quite
good.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"What don't die can't live. What don't live can't change. What don't
change can't learn." -- Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_