[Sca-cooks] Ahhh...

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 21 14:29:58 PDT 2003

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> Guess what I have in my hands?
>
> I'll be away for a couple of days. Wand at the ready!
>
> (Anyone got the recipe for Canary Creams?)
>
> 'Lainie

I got my husband out of bed early to go buy a copy.  Unfortunaltely, we had a
lot of errands to run today, so I haven't gotten very far along.  There is now
a four person waiting list at my brother's house to read their only copy, I
guess I'll take pity on them and offer to lend mine after I've finished it.

Faerisa, who's spent WAY too much on fiction lately (but there was a sale...)