[Sca-cooks] Ahhh...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Jun 21 16:51:39 PDT 2003

It's gonna take you days to get through it? I just picked it up this
afternoon, and I'm already on page 400-something. <g>
--maire, smugly (I'm a *really* fast reader :-D)
OFC: My calendula is coming in thick and furious.  When it blooms, I'll
be harvesting the flower, drying them and using them in a 16th c. herbal
blend.
Oh, and one of my tomatoes actually has a couple of blossoms!  Woo-hoo!