[Sca-cooks] fish sausages recipe please

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Sat Jun 21 19:55:12 PDT 2003

Olwen,

    I was reading some of the latest postings and saw yours about fish sausage.

Mistress Catalina Alvarez from my group did a feast sometime ago with fish
sausage that I remember  were very tasty.

Here's the url: (I searched google, and found the url)

http://lemur.cit.cornell.edu/~jules/fish_sausage.html

         Angeline