[Sca-cooks] Ahhh...

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 24 07:33:35 PDT 2003

> Stefan
> Who just doesn't understand this obsession/craze over Harry Potter. I
> guess I'll have to get a copy sometime...

To demonstrate how good they are -- When the first book came out, my (then
70)father read a review of it and called to ask if he thought my daughter
(then turning 10)would like a copy for her birthday. I said yes, and he went
out and got the book. And *then* he called and said he would send it -- just
as soon as he finished reading it himself. My father almost never reads
novels, and *absolutely* never reads juvie fantasy. Except, now, Harry
Potter.

Cynara