[SCA-cooks] OP OT Monster Medieval House

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Wed Jun 25 01:39:18 PDT 2003

How about the new Ancient Arsenal?  Loved the Assyrian Chariot one, hated
the Greek Fire.  That's the trouble with historians, they don't think like
archaeologist nor re-enactors.  Besides they made it of a more modern
construction and it had tooooooooo many welded joints!!

But that's my view, guess I'm a purist at heart sometimes!

Soffya Appollonia Tudja
http://www.aeonline.biz/Links.htm
three fleur-de-lys Or

Now I have to admit I liked the kitchen in the race track house. Man, all
those draws, and the oil on demand. I'm gonna be watching. And taping.

Elewyiss