[Sca-cooks] spelling was my menu for upcoming day event

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 23 19:49:06 PDT 2003

I don't have problems with spelling, although I occasionally use the British
standard.  I have a tendency to sometimes construct English sentences with
German grammar.  It seems to come from having learned basic language in both
English and German and been exacerbated by studying German in high school.

Bear