[Sca-cooks] Aaaaah...OT

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jun 26 07:12:39 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> > Go ahead---just tell me one thing (won't be getting a copy
> > for a while)do any of the "good guys" I like die this time?
> > (thinking of some Hogwarts teachers and others)
>
> Yes, there is one death, but I'm not saying who on an open list.
>
> Brangwayna

Well, I'm not entirely sure that it's a death. Considering the
circumstances, it might well be a situation which has always APPEARED to be
fatal, which no one has investigated thoroughly.

I think I'm going to wait for the next 2 books ;-)

Phlip

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,