[Sca-cooks] New List E-mail Software Issue

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jun 26 08:36:50 PDT 2003

I got Phillipa's message just fine, but it was *definitely* not plain
text.  Pale blue background with oversized, darker blue letters.  It's
the only one I've seen coming through like that.
I *have* noticed, however, that the "name" of the list seems to have
changed--it used to be a repeat of the actual list addy, and now it's
"Cooks within the SCA."  When did that happen?
--maire