[Sca-cooks] dealing with cooks neurosis

Althea Degrimm dethriel at optonline.net
Thu Jun 26 11:29:15 PDT 2003

Ahhhh..now, I said *kitchen*....last Nov my Lord and I handled an Event
where the oven caught fire...we put it out, and together with a few rather
smart Gents made some truly Medieval ways of cooking the rest of the Feast,
and carried on.

We personally refer to it as the 'St Andrews Where Everything That Could Go
Wrong Did Event'...

But there was good food, and plenty of it, and everyone was fed, happy, and
no one got sick afterwards.

So, it was okay...but it looked pretty chaotic there for a bit...

Althea