[Sca-cooks] dealing with cooks neurosis

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jun 26 13:00:57 PDT 2003

> Ash one persons perspective.Don't sweat it you and your reputation will be
> intact.The kitchen staff Knows
> the difference.   From Chirhart---( Worry Wort Of the Century)   P.S. Still
> looking for supplies

Heck, I got so frustrated trying to figure out what went where that I
volunteered to replace our current chamberlain if he steps down. He's in
Ur right now which makes it difficult to keep track of stuff in PA. :)

 -- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"What don't die can't live. What don't live can't change. What don't
change can't learn." -- Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_