[Sca-cooks] feathered emergencies

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Jun 26 14:38:17 PDT 2003

At 09:13 AM 6/26/03 -0400, you wrote:

>Hmmm... I say, I say there boy... I do believe that Foghorn Leghorn's usage
>preceeded, I say, preceeded, that of his black-feathered colleague. <hearty
>back slap>
>
>Maria, whose hubby loves cartoons very well indeed.

Ha! Sounds like you've seen a few yourself! My favorite is when he's
playing hide and seek with the kid, he climbs into teh woodbox, the kids
does a page of quick calculations, begins digging, and up pops Foghorn. He
looks over at the woodbox and then stops himself, saying "No, I just might
still be in there!

I also adore Pepe Le Pew. And Bugs... goes without saying.

"...Whaaat would you want wit a waaaabit?/Can't you see that I'm much
sweeter?/ I'm your little senoriter?/Whyyyyy don't we loosen up your
tie/and just relax- and I will dance for you!?"

Bugs in drag is such a scream...

'Lainie