[Sca-cooks] dealing with cooks neurosis

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jun 26 16:26:33 PDT 2003

> > Ok, how do YOU handle it when someone criticises the way you run your
> > kitchen?
>
> Suggest that maybe they should do it next time???

Well, yeah, but I had asked her what she thought (well, ok, I had
forgotten that she was the one who came in to help with the spill!). I
just wasn't sure how seriously to take her comments because they were so
at odds with my experience of running the kitchen, you know?

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"What don't die can't live. What don't live can't change. What don't
change can't learn." -- Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_