[Sca-cooks] feathered emergencies

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 21:52:18 PDT 2003

> > "...Whaaat would you want wit a waaaabit?/Can't
> > you see that I'm much
> > sweeter?/ I'm your little senoriter?/Whyyyyy
> > don't we loosen up your
> > tie/and just relax- and I will dance for you!?"
> >
> > Bugs in drag is such a scream...
>
> And so is Elmer wearing a horned helmet singing :
>
> "Kill da wabbit!
>  Kill da wabbit!
>  Kill da wabbit, kill him now!"
>
> in wonderful Wagnerian style.
>
> Huette

Ah, another generation ruined for watching Wagner without wabbits.

I really need to go to "Bugs Bunny On Broadway" concert this year.
I'll cop to being the wag in the back of the housee who started the
whisper of "Leopold" that was picked up by the rest of the audience.
Whereupon the Conductor of the Warner Bros. Orchestra came out,
conducted the audience to "stop" which we did on cue.
Brilliant good times!

There are some interesting CD's out of Warner Bros.and other
'toon tunage, which highlight the really amazing musical skills
and knowlege involved.

Selene