[Sca-cooks] feathered emergencies

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jun 26 22:49:35 PDT 2003

Rocky and Bullwinkle were on Sundays when I was a kid.
All I can say about the various Loony Tunes, is, thank god I had parents
with a sense of humor (especially my dad).  The whole family watched
them, and my brother (aged 40-something, respectable engineer and all)
can *still* do a wicked imitation of Marvin the Martian.  And we've had
more than one four-legged member of the family over the years end up
named "George." (I'll love him, and hug him, and squeeze him, and
....;-D)
--maire, who now has "george, george, george of the jungle...watch out
for that treeee!" stuck in her head.  *thanks*, Lainie!