[Sca-cooks] Square Eggs

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Jun 27 06:24:01 PDT 2003

Yup. And you have to peel it first. You put the egg in while still hot,
and then you let it cool. Immersing it in cold water, or running cold
water over said gadget, will do the job faster.

People who don't know about it will look at you funny when you serve
rectangular deviled eggs, or a dish garnished with lozenge-shaped egg
slices.

Margaret