[Sca-cooks] feathered emergencies

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Jun 27 07:04:47 PDT 2003

the music department of the time at Warner Bros was beyond fabulous.

i suggest a reading of "Chuck Amuk" for some of the background details...
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...