[Sca-cooks] feathered emergencies

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 07:11:51 PDT 2003

> > And so is Elmer wearing a horned helmet singing :
> >
> > "Kill da wabbit!
> >  Kill da wabbit!
> >  Kill da wabbit, kill him now!"
> >
> > in wonderful Wagnerian style.
> >
> > Huette
>
>Ah, another generation ruined for watching Wagner without wabbits

*snip*

>Selene

Ah, but without the wonderful Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd doing that
particular scene, I would never have gotten interested in Wagner, and I
certianly would never have sat through 14 hours of The Ring Cycle when I was
a teenager. (They had a special on PBS, and played the ENTIRE Ring Cycle!
Samuel Ramey, yummy!) I have to give credit where credit is due.

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Safia bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Viola Hirrar
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra (Austin, TX)
mog_bane at hotmail.com