[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP: TV Theme songs, Was "feathered emergencies"

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Jun 27 08:15:31 PDT 2003

> > > Oh, and Avraham, I will have to hurt you unless I can get the Underdog
> > > theme out of my head sometime before Sunday. :-)
> >
> > Oh, come now. He didn't even post the first verse.
>
> You mean the one no one (including me) remembers? :-)
>
> There's no need to fear! Underdog is here!
>
> When criminals in this world appear
> And break the laws that they should fear
> And frighten all who see or hear
> The cry goes up both far and near
> For Underdog! (Underdog!) Underdog! (Underdog!)
>
> Avraham

That's actually the one I remember. I can never remember the second verse
in its entirety at any given time. Great. Now I have BOTH verses stuck in
my head.

Master A, this is now *your* fault. And Avraham's. Hmph.

Margaret, who may have to watch Schoolhouse Rock tonight just to clear her
head..."I'm just a Bill, yes I'm only a Bill..."

[OFC: Does anybody know how one normally (i.e., with what condiments,
etc.) eats Afghani Barbari bread?]