[Sca-cooks] feathered emergencies

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 19:38:08 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/27/03 12:44:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> > he frequently
> > kisses both Elmer and Yosemite Sam, AND he's a talented stylist; he can do
> > hair, nails and clothes with the best of them.
>
> Possibly but not necessarily.  Feminized actions have been a
> comedy standby for centuries.  For instance, you could
> say much the same about Milton Berle and Robin Williams,
> neither of whom was gay.
>
> On the other hand, there were all those show tunes... <smile>
>
> <Avraham continues with Underdog lyrics in another post in same thread>
>
> A soul brother!  Jared called =me= a geek last night because I could
> name the Wonder Twins.

Janna and Jace, right? The Wonder twins. One could only turn into animals
where the other could only turn into things. I believe is how it went.

Anywho, back to Bugs...

But can Robert Williams and Milton Berle sing Broadway, which Bugs can? In
his youth, Bugs was always picked on by the dogs because he was a sissy. And
Bugs could tap dance as well. AND...he was overly dramatic and always aspiring to
win an Oscar for thos oh-so dramatic performances.

Gay...I think so.

Misha