[Sca-cooks] Square Eggs

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Sat Jun 28 12:31:21 PDT 2003

The thing about the gizmo is that it has a screw-top to force the little
square plastic plate onto the egg to keep it that shape while it cools. If
you could force the egg into a little square container and keep it that
way until it was cool, I suppose there wouldn't be any reason why it
wouldn't work.

Our medieval ancestors would probably have loved it.

Margaret