[Sca-cooks] Summer is Here

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jun 28 14:08:18 PDT 2003

Maire asked:
> I'm working on an article for our next (local) newsletter issue.
> I'll be talking about period foods that are good for hot summer days
> and
> picnics/barbeques.
Please consider sending me a copy of this article for the Florilegium.
I am willing to hold off publishing it until after it is published in
your local newsletter.
There is this one small file in the FEASTS section of the Florilegium:
hot-weth-fsts-msg  (4K)  6/21/01    Ideas and menus for hot weather
feasts.
And also this one:
picnic-feasts-msg (12K)  7/ 6/01    Ideas for light, picnic style
feasts.
And there are these files in the FOOD section:
Summer-Salad-art  (17K) 11/28/00    "A Summer Salad" by Lady Jehanne de
Huguenin
raw-fruit-vg-msg  (13K)  2/25/02    Evidence that raw fruits and
vegetables were
                                        eaten in period.
Stefan
--------