[Sca-cooks] Fw: [Aten_Cooks](long) Feast Policy Draft for Review

Katheline van Weye kat_weye at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 09:37:25 PDT 2003

Although currently Atenveldt is taking bids six months in advance, the
preference I've heard over and over is bid submission for Kingdom events need
to be made a year in advance.  So although the autocrats themselves have been
lax in bid submission, the Kingdom Financial Committee would prefer that
Atenveldt go to year-in-advance bids for things like Coronation.

Yours in service,
Katheline van Weye