[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #3253 - 15 msgs

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sat Mar 1 05:43:43 PST 2003

SLight modification...being the hospitaller...

We would like you to let us know if you are dropping in for
dinner as many of us are short on cash and menu plan for a set
number of people. all my menus are planned for a set number of
people because I tend to make a period feast...and as such i
spend a LOT of money on specific ingredients and I cant just
stretch it by dumping in water or breadcrumbs...

Just try to let us know in the morning as then we will have time
to adjuxt the shopping list...
margali