[Sca-cooks] Sorry for the bandwith

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 11:34:07 PST 2003

Fellow human beings and lovers of humanity, I am Misha Grigor'ev in the SCA
and also known mundanly as Mike Gray. With the pre-bombing of Iraq, I am sad
to hear what the many Iraqi's are hearing right near their homes. How
horrible they  must feel wondering if a bomb will come through their roof.
Therefore, I propose as people of faith (or no faith) that tomorrow you
should wear a symbol of your faith or voice your concern tomorrow about a
bully war. For my fellow Catholics, I suggest the Rosary. Thanks one and all!

Misha Grigor'ev
Mike Gray