[Sca-cooks] First Guild Meeting Announcement

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 22:50:26 PST 2003

The Formation of an Atenveldt Kingdom Cooks’ Guild

Many of the Cooks of the Kingdom of Atenveldt are decided that the time has come for us to form a guild within the Kingdom.

 Our purpose is to Serve the Kingdom by fostering the Culinary Arts and Artists of These Current Middle Ages.

 If your version of The Dream includes teaching, or learning about, or participating in the Fine Art of Cooking, please join us at our first meeting to be held on Saturday, March 29, AS XXXVII (being 2003 of the Common Era) at 3 O’clock P.M. at Estrella Mountain Park at the Barony of Sun Dragon’s Mixed Weapons War.

Lady Anne du Bosc

Known as Mordonna the Cook