[Sca-cooks] Quick update on the Grandchildren thing OOP, OT

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 22:34:06 PST 2003

Greetings,

     For those of you who offered your hearts to help us all get through this, just a quick update on the saga of my grandchildren.

     They just went home yesterday after spending the entire week down here with their dad and us. Other than 6 hours the week before Christmas, we hadn't seen them in over 7 years. They had a couple of 5 hour interrogations...ooops, I mean interviews, with a social worker. Kids told her they wanted to live down here forever.

     It just may happen. Final (hopefully) court date is April 10th. Still could use prayers. Getting those babies out of that evil home is about all I dream of.

Thanks and Blessed be.

Jeanice (Isabella)