[Sca-cooks] Ideal cookbook collection?

Patches slpatch at mfire.com
Thu Mar 27 15:42:28 PST 2003

I figure this is the place to ask this question!

For our wedding we recieved an enormous amount of gift certificates for
Border's, Walden's, B. Dalton and Amazon. (guess our friends know us that
well!!)

We know just what to get with some of them - but are having trouble deciding
on the perfect selection of period cookbooks - some I know are really good,
some plain awful, and I'm not yet at a level to always know which is which at
a glance!

So here's a poll: Which ten books would you choose if $ were irrelevent?

Doesn't matter if these sellers do/do not stock them; go wild!

The Brigands Cache
"Purveyors of Fine Goods Acquired"
http://www.brigandscache.com