[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Bread Recommendations?

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 10:13:15 PST 2003

rosine at sybercom.net writes:

> Here's the scoop on the Boy Scout Oven (I'm cutting and pasting from another
> email sent privately. Original typing is something I can't do a lot of for
> long right now - leaning forward is a no-no.)
>
> You're gonna laugh....

The cool thing about it is that it actually works. One meeting when I was
still a Scout (left on my own) we cooked cinnamon buns in the oven and it
worked wonderfully. Its one of the good things the Boy Scouts have shown me.
Now if they could only improve on their PR and "beliefs"

Misha
Ex-Senior Patrol Leader (3 times) and Senior Scout in his troop.