[Sca-cooks] Oats

AF Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 16:15:15 PST 2003

Aren't Scotch oats cut or ground finer than Irish/steel cut oats? I
don't know, never cooked them, but I think that's what I've been told.
If so, that might work well. It does sound like the idea is to make a
thickened soup, sort of the way pea soup works, and then add cabbage.

Thanks for the cookbook link! Looks interesting.

Anne