[Sca-cooks] 23 German Mushroom Recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 21:16:56 PST 2003

Anahita posted:
> Twenty-three German Mushroom Recipes
> most translated by Anahita
>
> --- Introduction ---
>
> When I was preparing the German Boar Hunt in 2001, I looked for
> German mushroom recipes. Thomas Gloning was kind enough to find
> fifteen for me in Marx Rumpolt and send them to me untranslated,
> apologizing that he didn't have time to translate them.
<snip>

Wow! Thank you. I vaguely remember this, but I don't remember you posting an
extensive set of mushroom recipes like this. Perhaps I saved them, and since
they were untranslated set them aside. Or perhaps they are part of my large
backlog.

However, look for this file in the Florilegium in the near future:

23-Ger-Mushrm-art (28K)  3/ 6/03    "Twenty-three German Mushroom Recipes"
                                       by Anahita.

If you would like to give me more of a name to use than just "Anahita", I'd
be glad to use it. Or if you get more information and improve your
translations, I will happily update this article.

I'm hoping that getting this information online will both help folks who
otherwise would not have access to this material, and perhaps result in you
getting some useful commentary on the recipes or your translation so that you
can improve them.

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com