[Sca-cooks] Mustard

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 9 19:22:19 PST 2003

Not relating to mustard, but relating to a coffee/spice grinder. If your new grinder is like most then it has a metal
bowl and blade set into plastic with a plastic cover.

A word of caution - do not grind cloves in your grinder, the clove oil will eat into the plastic and become one with the
grinder. Or maybe not, but I have had that problem and it destroyed one of my grinders.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva