[Sca-cooks] Sirene Spicer?

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 10 01:38:21 PST 2003

While you're all talking about this, what's the website again?  I need some juniper berries, and the local stores aren't carrying them any more.
Liadan
 Karen O <kareno at lewistown.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know anything about the spices from Francesco Sirene? Are
they good quality? Can they deliver reliably to the US from Canada?
> Shannon/Meadhbh

Take the plunge! He's wonderful, the spices are fresh {aromatic}
and postal deliver is not a problem. I've gotten spices from him without
any fuss or bother, and they arrive in a reasonable time frame.

Caointiarn {satisfied customer}