[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Daniel Myers doc at medievalcookery.com
Tue Mar 11 07:44:53 PST 2003

I figured it had to be someone posting from someone else's email
account - a sort of sick joke or revenge or  whatever.

I mean could someone really be so dense to insult the people they're
asking for assistance and be so rude to so many people, all while
having their email address in plain site?

It just has to be bogus, because no one could be that dumb.