[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 11 14:30:28 PST 2003

The originating IP address is 12.72.25.91, which as near as I can tell is
bogus.  I don't have my toolkit on this PC to be able to chase it.  Running
traceroute on it might tell you more.  The message is being passed through a
hotmail account, which makes it suspect as hotmail has had some severe
security problems recently.  Probably just a script kiddie playing games.

Just for grins, Felomene is a female French Canadian name, found primarily
in Quebec and Nova Scotia and was more popular around 1900.

Bear