[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 19:16:59 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/11/2003 9:51:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kattratt at charter.net writes:

> Sorry I have not been
> talking lately I have just been getting ready for hall decor for
> Coronation.  Hope to meet and see some of you there but if I am busy
> please understand, and if I am falling off the ladder please catch me...

Nopers, sorry Nichola, last time I had to buy a new tire after driving at
that site... and frankly, if I attend an event where I have to ride a shuttle
to where everything's happening, it's going to be Pennsic. See ya when you
get back <G>.

Just don't fall Okay?

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)