Lavender in Earl Grey... Re: [Sca-cooks] Quail eggs ( was: no subject)

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Mar 13 07:15:27 PST 2003

> I have to admit, though, that I've *never* seen tea with lavender in it,
> and I have to watch my tea ingredients, as I have a bad allergic
> reaction to bergamot.
> And I adore lavender! <laugh> So maybe, if they're both used in teas,
> it's because they have fairly strong, "floral"-ish flavors?

A quick search of the web shows that some places that market Earl Grey
also market an Earl Grey with lavender... but there doesn't seem to be a
price differential.

I frequent a lot of dollar stores, which often have cheap knockoff brands
of tea. I'll keep my eyes open for this.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I'm sorry, I can't be the Antichrist for you too. My quota is filled up,
and I can't take any more clients."