[Sca-cooks] New Title and Lands

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 16:52:12 PST 2003

--- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Later, the King (may the light always reflect
> off his head)
> thought of all the offers and claims and came
> to the conclusion
> that nobody would get the land. Although He
> rather enjoyed
> my enthusiasm. And since He saw I was a useful
> subject He
> remembered some lands in far distant Atenveldt.
> This group
> is far behind on its taxes and felt I would be
> good for it.
> Being that I would now be in charge of this
> land I should bear
> its name. This is the group called "Ajo".
>
> I am now addressed as Gunthar, Count Ajo.
>
> And it is fortunate that I am named such,
> because "ajo" is
> Spanish for "garlic". Guess what their main
> crop is....
>
> So I now bear the name of my favorite of all
> God's gifts.
>
> Besides, as I told the King, I have always been
> referred to
> as "That Ajo Count".
>
> Yers,
>
> Gunthar
> Count Ajo

Well, that is better than being called "Noah
Count".  Ajo y agua!

So what is the King expecting you to give him as
taxes, and when?  Kind of painted yourself into a
corner didn't you by promising to squeeze taxes
out of his people? How do you plan on doing this?

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.