[Sca-cooks] New Title and Lands

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 17:30:06 PST 2003

The land Gunthar is talking about is a tiny town well within the Kingdom of Atenveldt.  It is in the Southwest quarter of the state of Arizona, a few miles directly North of Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument.  There is also an Ajo in Caid, near Yosemite, and an Ajo in the West between Salem, OR, and Boise, ID.
 Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:
--- Michael Gunter
wrote:
[Snip]

> And since He saw I was a useful
> subject He
> remembered some lands in far distant Atenveldt.
> This group
> is far behind on its taxes and felt I would be
> good for it.
> Being that I would now be in charge of this
> land I should bear
> its name. This is the group called "Ajo".

Thinking about it, IIRC the land of "Ajo" is
actually in the Kingdom of the West. Is the Aten
King asking you to invade the West Kingdom and
subjugate it to the Aten Throne?

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.