[Sca-cooks] New Title and Lands

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 20:19:13 PST 2003

Hmmm, now that's REALLY weird.  Now it's telling me that it can't find an Ajo, OR.  It really was there, last time I looked, though.
Mordonna
 "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:At 07:38 PM 3/13/03 -0800, you wrote:
>--
>
>I was mistaken. Hmmm, it's Ajo, OR. I have a very poor map, and those are
the two closest towns that show on the map. That would make it in An Tir,
right? And the one near Yosemite is probably in the West. Hard to tell
from the maps I have whether it is Caid or West.
>Mordonna

Now I'm _really_ intrigued, because I can't find any evidence of an Ajo
anywhere in Oregon. I have the atlas on my lap, and I'm woking my way throu
Google, but so far nothing. What map are you using? Can you tell me any
more about other towns nearby? This Ajo has got to be a wee tiny thing, so
surely there are bigger towns on the map, something a little closer than
Salem or Boise :-)

'Lainie

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook